QOD

This blog purely for my own amusement. I like to start the day with a quote, be it amusing, inspiration, or simply something that caught my fancy.

On occasion, I might also include some commentary on the day's crossword puzzle that is published in the Los Angeles Times.

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

QOD:  Sometimes all you need is just for somebody to believe in you in order to be able to accomplish maybe what you never thought you could.  ~  Drew Brees (né Drew Christopher Brees; b. Jan. 15, 1979), American quarterback football player

1 comment:

crossword girl said...

Hi Ms. H,

Just wanted to say thanks for your reply to me on C.C.'s blog, that was very nice, I like your site here too, I just don't have time for comments but always find time for puzzles! It is cold and raining here too near Maurice or Abbeville. well keep dry!! Thanks again

signed Roxanne Cormier, by for now

Post a Comment